Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

At 10:03 PM 8/9/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I guess the entire Deadlands universe (excepting myself and the Montreal
>posse) are at GenCon, 'cause this place is absolutely DEAD the last couple
>of days?
>
>Roll-call; are any of you still here?

Still here.  Wish our group could have gone to GenCon, but we're making it
up by having a frenzy of sessions.  I actually get to play tonight!  Our
sit-in Marshal has promised the "goriest adventure ever".  Hoo-boy.  I'll
eventually post it on the Burrow, so you's can experience the Ode to Goff...
Would you like Zombie with that?
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com