RE: [DL] GenCon location (was: Is this place dead or what?

>Now that Wizards is running it you would expect them to move it to
>washington or something....

>Bull____!  It's Gencon...You try to tell me that where they hold it makes a
>whit of difference.  People would go if they held it on the dark side of
the
>moon during a solar eclipse.  I know I would.
>Ron "Damn I wanted to go to Gencon" Conner

You *do* realize the irony of these statements, no?!?!

From what I understand, they held in the Midwest because a *large* portion
of the gaming demographic is within a 6-10 hour drive of Wisconsin.  Part of
the reason they are moving GenCon to Indianapolis (in 2002, I think) is the
fact that it will actually be closer for a larger group of gamers...

Patrick