Re: [DL] GenCon location (was: Is this place dead or what?

> From what I understand, they held in the Midwest because a *large* portion
> of the gaming demographic is within a 6-10 hour drive of Wisconsin.  Part
of
> the reason they are moving GenCon to Indianapolis (in 2002, I think) is
the
> fact that it will actually be closer for a larger group of gamers...

Hell, I think they should hold it in someplace like Kansas City or someplace
around there because it would be more central for everyone.  Of course, I
may be a bit biased, but I do think that it would be more fair to everyone,
rather than just the people on the East Coast.

Nick Zachariasen