Re: [DL] Is this place dead or what?

Well, that says that there were more commonly found radiactive substances
2000 million years ago, and its not that big of a stretch to say that it
was 200 years ago, right? After all, it is the WEIRD West...
Yes, I know how stupid that sounds, and yes, I was kidding.

But would there be such a naturally occurring substance that might manage
to irradiate some ghost rock without being refined by man?

> >there could be naturally occurring radiation that might achieve the
same
> > effect, correct?
>
> Not as well now as in the distant past.  See:
>
> http://www.curtin.edu.au/curtin/centre/waisrc/OKLO/What/U2.html

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!