Re: [DL] Lost Edges

Horace Black wrote:
 >    One of my player's character recently lost
their
 > animal companion, a dog named Bama.  The dog
was shot
 > up by some cyborgs and then the templar tried
to stop
 > his bleeding and botched, killing the dog
off.  They
 > buried Bama in the woods only to be awaked in
the
 > early morning by scratching sounds.  They
discovered
 > that Bama had dug his way out and with filmy
eyes, a
 > permanent limp and an oozing wound he was
still living
 > (as a harrowed).  Well needless to say this
didn't sit
 > to well with the party so they voted and put
Bama down
 > for good.
 >    my question is should the character be able
to find
 > another animal companion (he did pay the points
 > initial) or should he have to gain the edge
again?
 > Let me know what you guys think.

It may have not have been how they like ,but you
gave the player a chance to get their animal
companion. Definetly don't give the  players
points back it is part of the game that
advantages come and go. If they were one of
people who voted to put it down again then they
do not need to get  anything for it.

Spacedog