Re: [DL] Lost Edges

I would allow him to find another companion, because as you say he did spend
the points for it, though I would weave it into a storyline, so that it was
not only will you make up for the points that the player spent, but the
player could form an attachment with it.  You might even want to make it
something more unique than a dog, perhaps a cat or bird.  There are many
other fine examples I am sure.  That's just my 2 cents.

Walter Carmichael