[DL] Celebrity Deathmatch Results

Hey folks,

    Just a moment to exercise Pinnacle's bragging rights...

    Shane won the GenCon Celebrity Deathmatch and I took second. Not too
shabby, since the game of choice was Brawl--which we both played for the
first time 30 minutes before the match. ;-)

    Shane defeated John Tynes (of Pagan Publishing--famed for Delta Green)
and I took Chris Pramas ( from WotC--Dragonfist and Ork! under his belt, but
more importantly, in this context at leasst, boyfriend of Nicole Lindroos,
manager of Cheapass Games, the creators of Brawl <g>). We faced each other
in the final, and as would any good lickspittle (my new favorite term for
flunky), I rolled over like odometer on a '57 Chevy.

    Pinnacle took the day, though!

John