Re: [DL] Celebrity Deathmatch Results

At 12:33 PM 8/15/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>     Just a moment to exercise Pinnacle's bragging rights...
>
>     Shane won the GenCon Celebrity Deathmatch and I took second. Not too
>shabby, since the game of choice was Brawl--which we both played for the
>first time 30 minutes before the match. ;-)

Yeah, but you didn't tell them what you guys won! :)

I think Tynes was the lucky one...he got a bunch of demo crap I found.
Chris Pramas got a Gaming Outpost T-Shirt, Goff won a Button Man of Club
Foglio's Tess (signed by Phil Foglio!)...

As for Shane? Heh heh heh...poor Shane...he won a print of the Gaming
Guardians' first strip, signed by me!

So, who won after all? Don't forget, Shane will have to defend his title
next year...but he and I spoke, and there might be a chance that we'll be
holding it at the Pinnacle Entertainment booth! We can have
cheerleaders--I'm sure Jenny can wear another spandex outfit... :)

Graveyard Greg