Re: [DL] Good Deadlands press

At 8/16/2000 02:10 PM +1200, you wrote:
 >http://www.rpg.net/OfMergersAndFolly.html
 >
 >Well, it's not a whole raving review or anything like that, but it does
 >mention Deadlands as a "stunning" role playing game, with "meticulous
 >attention to professionalism, fun and the craft of world creation".

You know - I've recently heard some discussions about the understated
impact that rpg.net has had on sales of games.  Evidently there is one game
that has a regular column on rpg.net.  That game sold incredibly well at
GenCon, with a lot of folks mentioning the rpg.net column when they were at
his booth.

So, the next time you pick up a DL product, and would like to share your
thoughts with some folks over it. . .
<nudge nudge wink wink>

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Anthony Trollope:
Why, to avoid Mrs. Proudy and Mr. Slope, of course.