Re: [DL] Good Deadlands press

Allan Seyberth wrote:

> You know - I've recently heard some discussions about the understated
> impact that rpg.net has had on sales of games.

Rpg.net has a lot more weight on the industry than most people give it
credit for.  Considering the medium, it's also a great place for anybody
who wants to break into the scene to start.  Just start submitting
reviews, and then start writing articles.

I'd love to see a Web Trends traffic report of that site.  It would
probably be very revealing about the online RPG presence.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist