Re: [DL] Scenarios

As a Game Master I run several Systems.

Deadlands, Vampire, Werewolf, AD&D, Star Trek

and although I like creating my own scenarios, it can be difficult to keep
up with several systems at once and useing the occasional published
adventure has been a game save. However those games that don't publish
scenarios, make it more difficult to run them becuase you always have to
come up with your own stuff. And if they don't make alot of money how about
some way of promoting adventures written by fans and placed on the net for
downloading. I have found it almost impossiable to find new material even
here on the net.