Re: [DL] Scenarios [PEG]

Thomas Mayfield wrote:

> Maybe I'm the exception, but I _love_ location books.

I don't know if anybody else does this, but I almost never buy
soucebooks for the adventures.  Usually I can come up with something
that I like better by just reading the location sections.  Something
almost always pops up as a cool place to go, so I write an adventure
around it.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>
                                             HTML Terrorist