SV: [DL] Harrowed - Spoilers

J Tolle wrote:

> On Wed, 16 August 2000, Munch Wolf wrote:

> >A) Supernatural Trait:  Either it should be changed so
> > Spirit is the only trait that it cannot affect, or
> > that whenever it is pumped up, the manitous spirit
> > also gets pumped.  After all, why would the manitou
> > grant a power that harms itself?
>
> I like this idea.  Sorta like the manatou has to be more powerful to power the
> deaders body.  So ever pip taken in Supernatural Trait (for any trait) bumps up
> the Mantou's Spirit by one pip.  Or is this too strong a limiatation?

I do NOT think so. The manitou gets access to all other powers that the Harrowed has, right? Gaining that Supernatural Spirit is only fair. Now, if the Harrowed increased his Spirit the hard way, that would be completely different. If he is allready got d12, then HARD LUCK. The high stat should help him plently already. Besides, there is no limit no coordination.

Marshal Ole I. Stene