Re: [DL] Harrowed - Spoilers [John]

 >I would suggest only raising it if the player's spirit goes up through this
 >power.  In order to maintain the fact that the player needs to be worried
 >about the manitou keeping pace, but also keeping a playable character

Remember - if a harrowed has a power, then the manitou has it also.  :-)
So with Supernatural Trait - Spirit, the Manitou keeps right up with the
player.

The only way to get ahead of the arms race is to buy your spirit up the old
fashioned way.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html