RE: [DL] Universities and Mad Science

For the most part, they'd look exactly like any other normal human being, though a character
with the ability to see spirits might notice manitous hovering around an MS who is actively
working on a blueprint (they wouldn't hang out with him all the time, though). The only tipoff
would be if they have some fairly blatant dementias, or if they are actually discussing or using
their inventions.

Grant V