RE: [DL] Universities and Mad Science

For the most part, they'd look exactly like any other normal human being,
though a character
with the ability to see spirits might notice manitous hovering around an MS
who is actively
working on a blueprint (they wouldn't hang out with him all the time,
though). The only tipoff
would be if they have some fairly blatant dementias, or if they are actually
discussing or using
their inventions.

Grant V

Actually, I wouldn't count dementias or discussions of odd devices as
necessarily being a sign of a MS. For an understanding (if there is such a
thing) of eccentric geniuses, I recommend "Strange Brains and Genius" by
Clifford Pickover (ISBN: 0688168949). It tells of the fears, fame and
foibles of about a dozen famous scientists/geniuses, most of them from the
19th Century. They were/are brilliant, but some of them were seriously
messed up en la cabeza!

Derek "No tengo una cabeza. Que disastre!" D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com