[DL] Character Sheets

	Hi everyone!

I've bought Marshal Law, and hence I have the first edition character
sheets.  And I think they look cooler than the revised
sheets...buuuut...they don't have Pace and other things on them.

When I played at GenCon, the GMs had color character sheets that I believe
were versions of the 1st edition sheets with those stats added to them.
Is there any place I can get those?  I've seen a few sheets on the web but
none that really struck me as the right kind.

   "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
       		relations, for Nature cannot be fooled."
						--Richard P. Feynman
                          Scott "Shayd" Roberts
shayd@cybernex.net ** http://www2.cybernex.net/~shayd ** sroberts@globix.com