[DL][OT] Seeking Info on a Science Writer

I'm pulling my hair out trying to think of this person's name, and I figure
if anyone'd know, it'd be you all. He has long, wavy grayish hair and had a
comment piece on a SciFi Channel news show for a while (not Harlan Ellison,
who I realize doesn't have the hair). His books deal with technology's
impact on society and vice versa. I know that it isn't much to go on, but I
-know- someone on this list knows who I'm talking about. Any help would be
appreciated.

Oh, just so this is about Deadlands too...

Deadlands RULES! Woooooooooooo!!! (Much hooting from the audience ensues...)

Derek "Woooooooooooo!!!" D. Bass

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com