Re: [DL] running horror scenarios (OT)

Hi Guys and Gals. This one caught my attention. Horror scenarios have to be
by far my favorite type of game. Over the years I have had some memorable
experiences. The common thread running through the good ones is an ability
of both the GM and the players to get into the mood. I think playing and
running horror require a change in attitude by all involved. If anyone is
interested in continuing this conversation I have some ideas on how to do
this and would love to hear some tricks of the trade from you as well.

Dave