Re: [DL] Universities and Mad Science

 >     IIRC, doesn't ghost rock leave a dark, oily stain on skin? Although
mads
 >who don't work with GR or who are careful about wearing work gloves would
 >look just like other scientists, mad scientists who aren't as scrupulous
 >about cleanliness could be identified by their jet-black fingers.
 >
 >                                ---Ghoull

Point to Ghoull.  I'd forgotten that one.  He's right - Ghost Rock miners
and mad scientists who handle ghost rock would be identifiable as such.

The stain seems to rub off, and no matter how much I try, I can't. . .seem
. . . to. . . get. . . my . . . hands. . . cLeAN.  <twitch twitch>

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Casey Kasem:
And now here's a hot new number from a hot young band whose drummer was so
tragically killed in a freeway accident, it's The Hen House Flock singing
"When You Gonna Crow?" hitting the charts at number 23!