RE: [DL] Scenarios

> Also, keep in mind at all times: IANASA (I Am Not A Sales Analyst), but
> this seems to make sense to me.

But remember that scenarios are a must for some of us. When
I started getting into Deadlands I was looking for two
things:
1)	Something that was different from what we previously played
2)	A system with plenty of scenarios

Building a good scenario takes a lot of time (I am in the process
of making one for a con right now so I should know) and normally that
amount of time is not available to me for a Friday night gaming session.
White Wolf is an example of a company that almost never makes
scenarios (even what they call scenarios are often actually just source
books) and while they produce good quality material, it is my
experience that they are more read than played. CoC modules on the
other hand are an epic experience and I have fond memories about
several of those. If only somebody would make adventures like that for
Blue Planet and Changeling. TSR's adventures are what makes me still
coming back to D&D.

Please PeG, keep making scenarios...

Sven