Re: [DL] John Goff, aka Enoch Shaw, steals the Orb [OT]

> > > Is it just me or does John Goff look incredibly satanic and
psychopathic
> > in
> > > the picture mentioned? He even appears to have red eyes...
> >

> Shane says that will be my new staff picture--my eyes were orange _and_
red.

> It's the only picture of me I really ever like. ;-)

Cool!  Now make it bigger!  None of those pictures (either from GenCon or
the staff section) are big enough to really be able to see any detail.  You
all look like you're standing a hundred feet away.

Nick "good vision, small pictures" Zachariasen