Re: [DL] John Goff, aka Enoch Shaw, steals the Orb

> Is it just me or does John Goff look incredibly satanic and psychopathic in
> the picture mentioned? He even appears to have red eyes...

And he wears a U.N. Capitan's uniform so naturally.

Of course, he wouldn't put it on when I was at Origins taking pictures
af all the PEG guys in the LC uniforms, but I digress....

MIke
--
"You know you've found the woman of your dreams when she says you can
'tap her mana'."