Re: [DL] John Goff, aka Enoch Shaw, steals the Orb

> > Is it just me or does John Goff look incredibly satanic and psychopathic
in
> > the picture mentioned? He even appears to have red eyes...
>
> And he wears a U.N. Capitan's uniform so naturally.
>
> Of course, he wouldn't put it on when I was at Origins taking pictures
> af all the PEG guys in the LC uniforms, but I digress....

The current incarnation of Cpt. Norton's uniform wasn't ready until a week
before GenCon. I'm nothing if not anal about small, inconsequential details.
;-)

But once it was, I lived in it for a week--and got some interesting stares
in the local Kroger...

John