[DL] Toronto players - got someone looking for a group

Hey all,
	Ran across this on the usenet.

Subject:[personal seeking] Toronto, Canada
Date:08/17/2000
Author:Peter Skanes <pskanes@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
to latch on to. I am new to TO and would like to start gaming again. I am
interestedin trying most things, but would really like Deadlands, 2300AD,
Trinity, Reich Star, WHFRP, D&D3e, and almost anything by Pacesetter.

If you have a group and can fit a new player then give me a shout. I have
had 15+ years of gaming and am quite mature sensible and not a crackhead.

Peter

-------------------
hey - he's not a crackhead - with qualifications like that, how can you go
wrong.  :-)

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

B.F. Skinner:
Because the external influences which had pervaded its sensorium from birth
had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it would tend to cross
roads, even while believing these actions to be of its own free will.