Re: [DL] New stuff?? (PEG guys)

> OK, long as we are asking, how about Epitaph #3 and Waste Warriors?

John's putting the final tweaks on Waste Warriors and I'm finishing #3 right
now. I don't know where the art for either stands (actually, as I've not
turned in the #3 art request yet, I _do_ know where it stands, but Epitaphs
aren't as art-intensive <g>).

That's where they are; I've learned not to put an exact date on a book
that's _almost_ finished. In the immortal words of Zeke, "Something always
happens..."

Besides, I'm debating holding up a week to get the Ghost Busters results
into this Epitaph.

John