Re: [DL] Ideas? [Goff & anyone who can help]

> 1.) i don't know much of the time line beyond the Weird West. What is
going on during
> WWI? are there new thing mentioned in HoE i should look up? like Scykers?

Published-wise, Sgt. York exhibits the first Syker powers (One-Man Army, I
believe). The Confederacy is allied with England and France against Germany.
As yet, we've not locked "officially" down the Union's position in the war.

> Cheyenne Wright
> p.s. Goff, i got that photo of you and me at Hawks pub developed, and I'll
have it up on my
> site soon.

Cool! I look forward to it. ;-)

John