[DL] Movin' on Up

Hey, I've recently abandoned my HoE posse because I'm moving, and was
looking for players in the area around Champaign, Illinois.  Write me
privately if you're interested in playing (I prefer HoE, but I'll do DL
if that's the overwhelming majority).  I've got 2 players already, but
mor is preferred.  and if any o' you sods thinks you can Marshal better
than me, that'd work too; I haven't been a player in a game in about 2-3
years.
From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A Ranallo

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!