Re: [DL] Hexslingers and focus-dependent

In a message dated 8/22/00 9:31:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marshal_dude@excite.com writes:

<< Sadly I have to disagree with Steve.  I know he has more knowledge of this
 than I do but If you are focus dependant then the loss of your focus causes
 at least a -1 to -2 penalty to all hexslinging rolls.  It's in the book, I
 just don't have the page number in front of me. >>

    You're not disagreeing with me.  *I said what you said.*  Go back and
read what I said a little more carefully.  I said if he chooses to make a gun
his Focus, he gets the advantages and disadvantages for doing so -- such as
the penalty you mention.  If he doesn't, all he needs to do is pick up
another gun to use gun-related hexes -- if the gun's not a Focus, he doesn't
experience Focus penalties for losing it.

Steve Long