Re: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

If he is Undead, that's right, he would not suffer wind or stun.

Also, bear this in mind: Deadlands is a fatal system.  a quick drawing
Gunslinger can put down monsters before they have a chance to act.  The
stun system means they can easily drop fast.

Fate Chips I recommend using for Important villains.  Have him negate
damage, add to stun checks, ect.

Or: he took on a whole Posse by himself.  He made a bad choice.  You
learned..just let them have their victory and be prepared next time.  I
never *assume* a villain will live or die.  I figure once I did that I have
made the first mistake...

TBS