[DL] Re: Gabriel Roth?

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:44:50 -0700
> From: aniballi@mc.net
> Subject: [DL] Gabriel Roth?
>
> Ok, so the new poll is up at the PEG site, and I recognize all the names
on
> it, except Gabriel Roth. I assume that it's from HoE or LC, as I'm more up
> on my Weird West than I am anything else, but maybe I'm just a bit too
> forgetfull. So, who is he? Anyone?

He's Hell On Earth's "new" "hero." To explain the quotes - he was introduced
in Killer Clowns, if I remember correctly. He tooled around with Teller for
a bit until they.... parted ways, so to speak. He seems likely to be the new
focus of the Hell on Earth Dime Novels that (I assume) will continue to
appear in the Epitaph. I think he was Goff's character as they playtested
HoE, and was retired when it was found that he was an unstoppable killing
machine.
He's a Grim Servant O' Death (apparently under the optional Agency rules at
that), and is a damn interesting character. Sometimes I hate what he does,
although it's often the right thing, when you get down to it. Very abrupt.
Moderately complex. A living Ronan Lynch would be the best analogy I could
give (although it's not 100% accurate).

Sinister "double tap" Dexter
sinisterdexter@mindspring.com