Re: [DL] Re: PEG Cover Art

> I'm not saying you're wrong, though. I just don't agree. I think
Pinnacle's
> cover art has actually been consistently better as time has gone on (don't
> get me started on the interior art). The Marshal's Guide art probably
ranks
> 2nd in my "favorite cover" contest. It or the City O' Gloom (but only
> because it has Gerald Klipstein in it twice!).

Granted, yeah, S&R's cover was a bit lame, but I also didn't really like
Hexarcana's cover, either.  She looks a little too.. normal.  I did, though,
like the cover of The Agency: MiBD.  It fit perfectly.  RVC2 was good, if a
bit dark and hard to see from more than a yard away from your face.  I also
liked Ghost Busters.  I just seem to only have had a problem with Hexarcana.
You have to really look to find something odd about the woman (I noticed the
cards in her hand).

Nick Zachariasen