Re: [DL] PEG Cover Art (Goff)

> Yeah, I have little concept of what kind of world game designers live
> in (although that could be a good thing :-) )

Nor does most our audience look at all the covers at once (at least until
they come out). Which is something I should have considered in December--and
I will consider it this year. :-)

> I wasn't really trying to attribute blame for any shortcomings,

Nor did I take it as such. I just wanted to make sure credit (or maybe blame
<g>) went where it was due. Pete turned a rather pedestrian idea on my part
into a work of subtlety far beyond what I could have hoped for. :-)

Feedback--negative or positive--is _always_ welcome.

John