Re: [DL] The Black Circle [GOFF]

> So when does this one reach stores?

I refuse to allow myself to caged by dates. ;-)

Seriously, we'd targeted December originally, however, a few issues have
arisen that may change that target date.

First off, the fact that if it hits distributors in mid-December, means it's
unlikely to release until the next year anyway due to the holiday season and
its effects on shipping/work schedules.Originally, I thought Christmas would
be a great time to release a book. Actually, it turns out early November is
probably a better time due to the way the market/system works...

Oh well. :-/

As importantly, the release of the Doomtown set that actually features the
group is planned for December as well, which very well may hit the same
problems as we would. Honestly, we'd like to have the cards on the shelves
for a couple weeks or a month to give the title some "brand recognition"
with the CCG players as well. Sort of letting the CCG do marketing for us.
:-)

> And when will there be a preview of the
> cover on the website?  Black River has long been one of my favourite
sources
> of complication and villainy.

I don't have an answer right now. Sorry.

I assume we'll get it on the page ahead of time, but--while the _art_ is
done, I don't know that the actual cover has been laid out.

John