RE: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

>>If you want him to be that powerful, he shouldn't be as easy to kill as
"BANG! You're dead!".<<

   Which is why he had two methods of escape, pretty durn good armor, and
the ability to use Hexes.

>>The Reckoners grant great power to their most favored servants, and this
guy should be no exception.<<

   Did you see what I posted as far as his powers were concerned?

>>Consecrate Armament, when used on a gun, consecrates the gun, not the
bullets. <<

   Then I guess the character would have Consecrated the bullets.

>>This isn't how Protection works. <<

   So if the sheriff is Protected and walks into Michael, Michael could
have touched him or could have stood there if the sheriff touched him?
Because I don't see any choice on Michael part but to get out of the way
when that happened.

>>You don't use the wound penalty for a wound that you're taking.<<

   Yeah.

>>If you ALREADY have a Critical wound, then yes, use the penalty for it<<

   That was the case.

                 Seanchai

"Civilization is a movement and not a condition, a voyage and not a
harbor." - Arnold Toynbee