RE: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

 >   Which is why he had two methods of escape, pretty durn good armor, and
 >the ability to use Hexes.

Don't use Hexes for the bad guys - it's too unreliable - use Black
Magic.  That way you can control what power level you want and don't have
to worry too much about whether or not it comes off.

 >   So if the sheriff is Protected and walks into Michael, Michael could
 >have touched him or could have stood there if the sheriff touched him?
 >Because I don't see any choice on Michael part but to get out of the way
 >when that happened.

He could have stood there.  And - with the right powers - dropped part of
the ceiling on Michael.  :-)
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Leda:
Are you sure it wasn't Zeus dressed up as a chicken?  He's into that kind
of thing, you know.