RE: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

>>1. Treat it sort of like turning in D&D.<<

   I didn't see it like this.

>>2. The miracle damages the creature on contact or can and thus Michael
moves out of the way.<<

   I didn't see it like this. I decided "touches" meant "voluntarily
touches." I also decided it refer to a passive state as well. Since Michael
could move out of the way, he did. He could have moved into the pews, but
then he would have been trapped. So he backed up, hoping to flee and return
another day.

>>However, the town can not be sure that the blessed has divine power.
Maybe its infernal and that is why it hurt Michael, thus their attitude
toward the posse would still be hostile and they would aid Michael
when he was wounded.<<

   They were a little uncertain - it did go a long way to convincing them -
until they saw his "disguise" blown away and his true form revealed.

           Seanchai

"Civilization is a movement and not a condition, a voyage and not a
harbor." - Arnold Toynbee