RE: [DL] Are We Doing It Correctly?

>>   So if the sheriff is Protected and walks into Michael, Michael could
>>have touched him or could have stood there if the sheriff touched him?
>>Because I don't see any choice on Michael part but to get out of the way
>>when that happened.

Several ways to handle this.

1. Treat it sort of like turning in D&D. Approaching like this leaving the
creature no choice but to have contact ends the miracle.

2. The miracle damages the creature on contact or can and thus Michael moves
out of the way. However, the town can not be sure that the blessed has
divine power. Maybe its infernal and that is why it hurt Michael, thus their
attitude toward the posse would still be hostile and they would aid Michael
when he was wounded.