RE: [DL] Wish someone had told me: Q&TD

Doctor X writes:
-----Begin Original Message-----
From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net On Behalf Of Doctor X
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 5:22 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] Wish someone had told me.

Half the adventures that I've read have said "See The Quick & The Dead for
details" at one point or another.  So, after a couple months of this sort of
thing, I pick the book up, and find out I've already GOT what's in it in the
Player's Guide and Marshal's Handbook!  Sure, I can return it, and that's
what I'm going to do, but I wish it had been stated somewhere.
-----End Original Message-----
Greetings!

Heck, I think that most of the game stores out there haven't had a copy of
this book for a long time. I haven't seen one in some time. It is still
useful for the background information. Most of it has had some updating in
other books but there is some information that is only in the Quick & The
Dead. The Q&TD is the only book I would consider "obsolete" in the entire
system.
-Roger