Re: [DL] Wish someone had told me.

At 02:21 AM 8/27/00 -0700, you wrote:
<<<  Half the adventures that I've read have said  "See The Quick & The
Dead for details" at one point or another.  So, after a couple months of
this sort of thing, I pick the book up, and find out I've already GOT
what's in it in the Player's Guide and Marshal's Handbook!  Sure, I can
return it, and that's what I'm going to do, but I wish it had been stated
somewhere. >>>

Those books were written before Deadlands Revised came out.  At that point,
the core books were the main rulebook and TQ&TD.  The information in them
was spilt and put into the player's guide and marshal's guide in Revised ed.

-Evil Marshal Mayfield
Would you like Zombie with that?
The Hell's Burrow- http://hellsburrow.webjump.com
The Hell's Bunker- http://hellsbunker.webjump.com