Re: [DL] Cover Art [OT]

 > >> Zombies, mostly. People killing them, being killed by them,
making them,
> >> things rising from the ground, dark colors, zombies, blood red skies,
> >> storm
> >> clouds using lots of black and grey, zombies, gunslinger heroics, a splash
> >> of Evil Dead 2  - perhaps... zombies...
> >
> > The Black Circle Cover has...
> >
> > ..probably 4 or 5 of the above.
>
> But does it have Mina Devlin?  If it does, I'm in!

In what, the cover?

So I make that the Black Circle cover has to have at least..

Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, Mina Devlin and Ross
Coburn!

Does this mean it's going to turn out something like the Evil Dead 3
posters?

If so, Ross, when are you getting that chainsaw attachment for your
mechanical arm?

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses