[DL] Takin' my name in vain (was Cover Art) ERIC READ

on 8/28/00 9:54 AM, rs95065@weir.co.uk at rs95065@weir.co.uk wrote:

>>> The Black Circle Cover has...
>>>
>>> ..probably 4 or 5 of the above.
>>
>> But does it have Mina Devlin?  If it does, I'm in!
>
> So I make that the Black Circle cover has to have at least..
> Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, Zombies, Mina Devlin and Ross
> Coburn!
> Does this mean it's going to turn out something like the Evil Dead 3
> posters?
> If so, Ross, when are you getting that chainsaw attachment for your
> mechanical arm?

I will have you know, sir, that I am a marshal, and as such am above such
elementary tactics and devices.  My signature attack is Harrowing one
Victoria James on a regular basis.

Chainsaws are for amateurs, I assure you!

<g>

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca