Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid (Mr. Long) was Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

 >  I would agree with you about two gun kid being
 >unbalancing, what I would like to know is how you
 >would change this edge.
 >                                  Horace Black

I don't know if it needs changing that much.  Even without the edge, you
can still fire four shots an action.

Those shots would be at the following modifiers:  -2/-6; -2/-6
For three points, you get two fisted and the ability to make the following
shots:  -2/-2; -2/-2
        (which isn't much of a penalty for someone with 5d12 Shootin' skill
- and what gunslinger would have less?  :-)
For five more points, you get the ability to make the following shots:
-0/-0; -0/-0

For 8 points (13 if you count the points into the skill), you gain the
ability to shoot four shots a round.  Now, those 8 points come out of your
available edges - requiring you to take 8 points of hindrances (or VotWW)
and restricting the number of other edges you can buy.
Compare this to the arcane backgrounds like Huckster or Blessed.  For 3
points (8 if you count the skill), you get 5 powers plus the ability to
gain more powers for cheap.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

William Wordsworth:
To have something to recollect in tranquility.