[DL] What time is it where you are?

Actually, what year is it? Do most of you listers play in 1876-77 (or
thereabouts)? Do any of you play 1863, when the Reckoning began? Somewhere
in between? Do any of you play post-1877, but before HoE?

I'm interested because I see things that I can convert to Deadlands that
take place outside of 1863 and 1876-77, and I wonder if they would be of
interest (i.e., if I should bother).

Lemme know,

Derek "Let's do the Time Warp... What, again?" D. Bass

Etheric Musings - The Science of the Sons of Ether
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com