Re: [DL] Sinnin (OT)

on 8/28/00 5:43 PM, Daphne Brunelle at dbrune4@po-box.mcgill.ca wrote:

> Of course, if you have an evil and twisted Marshal (such as ours, right
> Crumpet?), innocence doesn't last all that long anyway, so there are no
> worries on that front.

Crumpet?  OK, that's akin to callin' Stone (the real one, not ours)
'woogy-bear,' so I'm afraid there will have to be consequences, young lady.

DIRE consequences.

> Well, the only one who might have qualified is now no more, so I gotta agree
> with you there (although Victoria *does* have a legitimate excuse for why
> she's no longer pure as the driven snow :-)

Hah!  he was no innocent, he tried to murder a man by shootin' him in the
back!  He may have failed, and ended up shooting him in the front, but the
intent was there!

> What d'you mean, you haven't sprung it on us yet? What about on Saturday
> when you punked Stone in the head with a steam pipe <rivet> after Taft negated
> the bullet from that cannibal?

Ooooooh!  I'd forgotten about that one!  Neat!  OK, I *have* sprung it on
them already!  <g>

> I swear, if Victoria *ever* finds out about that (which she won't, luckily),
> Taft's life won't be worth two figs :-)

Well, given that even the man in question has no idea that that was his
doing, I think it's safe...  <g> <g again>

Ross Coburn
coburn@sympatico.ca