Re: [DL] 2-Gun Kid (Mr. Long) was Law Dogs and Revised Edition Rules

Thank you, thank you, thank you!  One of the
frustrations I have when I hear people call Two Gun
Kid unbalancing is that they frequently don't
understand all it does is remove penalties, and that
-anyone- can fire multiple shots in a round!

And your comment about the comparison to an Arcane
Background is perfect; Two Gun and Two Fisted never
give you anything more, and they can never do any of
the fancy or permanent things a huckster or mad
scientist can do.

The upside to them is the complete lack of any
backlash.  The downsides are the cost (8 points!!!
this from the person who's phobic of Veteran) and the
fact that they're, well, a bit boring in the grand
scheme of the flash that is the Weird West.

But for a gun-nut combat character, you can't beat it!

=====

Marguerite