Re: [DL] Dynomite questions.

>  You know Jeff, it's posts like this that just make my day.
>
>  We have never really had too much to do with explosives in my game, but a
>  new player's character has an unhealthy fascination for things that go
>  'boom!' and lacks the common sense gawd gave a goat, so I'm sure things
are
>  going to get more interesting in our neck of the woods.
>
>  Emily, are you listening?

three things...
1. Use the new rules.  They work.  I can explain them if you like...you do?
good!

instead of applying the damage as individual wounds in massive style, roll a
d6 and apply the full damage to that many locations, in this way you could
roll a one on the d6 and still die from it.  nice eh?

2. Increase the blast radius without telling the posse.  Hey maybe that last
batch was a little stronger than most.  Make sure you note this when they
buy the dynamite and keep track of when they use it.  So instead of a 30
yard radius it has a 50 yard radius and the die types decrese every 15
yards.  That will put a scare in em.

3. Remember that dynomite is VERY volotile.  (ok I know I misspelled that).
Throw a huckster that uses earthwrack at them and watch the fireworks when
their entire stash goes off in their saddlebags...with their horse attached.

Ronald "Nitro" Conner

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html