Re: [DL] Plot idea -- Lady Luck Society (Spoilers)

--- Chris Nelson <chris2@pre-press.com> wrote:
> Gwydion758@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Ok, that's as far as I've gotten with it.  I'd appreciate some
> feedback  --
> > something you really like, hate, I left out, etc...
>
> I like neat NPCs in my adventures.  So I'd recommend throwing in a
> few
> colourful contestants.  A few badass, professional gamblers.  Say, a
> cool british sharpshooter who's great at cards but better with his
> guns.  Or a filthy rich oil baron who flings around money like water.
>
> Uh, and of course, the city-rat posing as a big-league gambler who
> cheats to win.

And of course, the locals might not appreciate all the out-of-towners
causing trouble in their town.  The local churches, especially St.
Mary's, might have anti-gambling demonstrations in front of the
building(s) in which the games are played.

> This is a neat idea for an adventure.

Correction, this is an _excellent_ idea for an invention.

-Bryce

=====