Re: [DL] Plot idea -- Lady Luck Society (Spoilers)

Gwydion758@aol.com wrote:

> Ok, that's as far as I've gotten with it.  I'd appreciate some feedback  --
> something you really like, hate, I left out, etc...

I like neat NPCs in my adventures.  So I'd recommend throwing in a few
colourful contestants.  A few badass, professional gamblers.  Say, a
cool british sharpshooter who's great at cards but better with his
guns.  Or a filthy rich oil baron who flings around money like water.
Uh, and of course, the city-rat posing as a big-league gambler who
cheats to win.

This is a neat idea for an adventure.
--
                      Chris Nelson <cnelsonweb@hotmail.com>