Re: [DL] Hi-ya!

 >We're assuming he's changing over to the new system. <evil grin>  So,
 >does the MA need to take, say, Fightin': MA _and_ any additional weapon
 >aptitudes (e.g., shuriken, sword, kau-sin-ke, etc.)?  Or, does he just
 >get access to all except those specifically noted on the aforementioned
 >pages?

Actually - the first thing to remember is that -- yer the marshal.

The second is that while the Shaolin did use a variety of weapons, they
still had to be trained in them.  ie - he still has to buy the skills or
relate the concentrations if he wants to use them without penalty.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/deadlands/index.html

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Charlie X:
Because it didn't want to STAY...STAY...STAY...